The Essential Winter Challenge - Are you up for it?
This Winter we are hosting a 'no coffee for a minimum of 30 days challenge'.
We have formulated 5 different coffee replacement powders to make this process easy for you.
Do you find yourself ......
- Waking up tired
- Low in energy
- Irritable or moody
- Burnt out
- Sleeping poorly
- Experiencing digestive issues
- Experiencing reflux
- Feeling anxious
- Low in iron
You may want to give this challenge a try!
How great would it be to incorporate some new hot drinks that will offer many health benefits during cold & flu season?
Coffee does have known health benefits but if you WAKE UP tired and feel like you can't start your morning without coffee you may have developed a dependency.
This may be the perfect time to incorporate some new herbs/superfoods into your morning routine to bring you back in balance.
We have put together a range of 5 coffee replacements :
- Reishi Cacao 100g (23 serves) Who doesn't like hot chocolate? Reishi mushroom is known as an adaptogen which helps your body adapt to stress. This is the complete opposite of coffee which can spike our cortisol and adrenaline. Reishi also offers immune support. The added cacao makes this great for mood and cardiovascular health.
- Golden Latte 100g (23 serves) - Turmeric, ginger and cinnamon and a touch of black pepper are great for inflammation and pain. This is high in antioxidants and great for stabilising blood sugar.
- Red Velvet Latte 100g (23 serves)- Beetroot, Cinnamon & Ginger make up the base of this blend. Beetroot is known for lowering blood pressure and is very energising.
- Dandy Chai - 100g (23 serves) A delicious blend of chicory, dandelion root, cinnamon, clove, ginger & cardamom. Perfect for digestion & liver support.
- Matcha NRG - 100g (23 serves) A combination of matcha green tea powder and guarana. Let's face it just because we are giving up caffeine doesn't mean we don't want energy!
We are offering 33% the entire 5 Coffee Replacement Powders.
This will get you through the entire challenge & more (115 serves in total).
This is also much more affordable than purchasing your daily coffee from a cafe!
You can also buy each flavour individually if you prefer some over the others.
All are very tasty. My favourite is the Reishi Cacao,